EVENT AND ENTERTAINMENT PLANNER
We are seeking a creative, highly organized event and entertainment planner to help us execute unforgettable events that generate brand awareness, build business relationships, and manage all inquiries.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing ideas for the events, creating and enforcing budgets, liaising with suppliers, communicating with clients, and ultimately ensuring that each event is flawlessly executed.
1. Identifying clients’ requirements and expectations for each event.
2. Brainstorming and implementing event concepts and themes.
3. Preparing event budgets and processing quotations.
4. Researching and booking venues.
5. Organizing suppliers, caterers, staff, and entertainment.
6. Coordinating all logistical elements of the event.
7. Managing set-up, tear-down, and clean-up operations.
8. Anticipating attendee needs and making preparations against potential risks.
9. Developing post-event reports on the effectiveness of each event.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘event and entertainment planner’ in the subject or fill the form below.
GET IN TOUCH